Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recipes to Share - Barbacoa

I will add these as I get them done! I'm supposed to be sharing 3-5 recipes. So here's the plan.


Barbacoa Tacos
Tortilla Soup
Strawberry & Goat Cheese Salad

Here is the first one. We LOVE Mexican food in our house and we LOVE soup! So many of our recipes are just that. This one has many ingredients, but the planner should help with that! Other than that, it is one you can throw into the crockpot and let it go! It is also best on day 2, but I dare you to try to keep your fingers out of there by the time it is cooked on day 1!

We have leftovers for days with this and everyone loves it.



2 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Great recipes! A salad sounds perfect on a warm day like today.

Positively Creative! said...

I am soo excited to find your awesome blog...! I love all your ideas so far and definetly will be back! Thanks for sharing!
Nicole P.




Blog Widget by LinkWithin